Science and Prophecy
The Ancient One’s say that One Day, when the World needs it most, the Sacred Fire will come Home to the People on the Top of the World.
For thousands of years the people in the north fuelled their fires with oil from animals such as the seal and the arctic dolphin. Animals gave their lives so the people would have light and warmth. Now the climate is changing and the trees are standing again. The time has come for the Sacred Fires to be kindled with wood from Mother Earth.
The Ancient One’s say that the way we know the calendar will come to an end. What does it mean? We now have Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, and they will be no more. And when you ask what will be – they would say ‘no one knows’.
The Ice is Melting
- According to scientific data, Greenland’s ice is melting at a rate three times faster than it was only five years ago.
- Next to Antarctica, Greenland, is the largest reservoir of fresh water on Earth and holds about 10 percent of the world’s supply. The increasing flow of fresh water is already beginning to change the composition of the ocean’s salt water currents flowing past Northwestern Europe.
- Surface melting of Greenland’s ice cap reached 57 cubic miles a year between April of 2002 and November of 2005, compared to about 19 cubic miles a year between 1997 and 2003.
- The Greenland ice cap is melting so q & Scienceuickly that it is triggering earthquakes as pieces of ice several cubic km in size break off. Scientists monitoring events say the acceleration could be catastrophic in terms of sea-level rise.
- Melt water is pouring through to the bottom of the glacier creating a lake 500 meters deep which is causing the glacier to float on land. These melt-water rivers are lubricating the glacier, like applying oil to a surface and causing it to slide into the sea. It is causing a massive acceleration, which could be catastrophic.
- Greenland alone contains enough water to raise worldwide sea levels by seven meters.
- The glacier at Ilulissat, which supposedly spawned the iceberg that sank the Titantic, is now flowing three times faster into the sea than it was 10 years ago.
Humanity is loosing its fresh water reserve. The Maldives are already looking for higher land. Places like London, New York, parts of Florida, the Netherlands and many more, will be under water. More than half the global population lives on or near the coast.
The Ancient Ones say: Many will die, many more will barely survive, few will have a life.
The First Sign of Climate Change in Greenland
In the winter of 1963 two young hunters came to the big wall of the ice and did their ceremony. They looked up and noticed water trickling out of the Big Ice. When they returned to the village the Elders did not believe them. The temperature had been less than – 30 °C (- 22°F) for three months. Water does not flow at these temperatures. Later that winter the Elders themselves went hunting, came to the big wall of ice and saw that indeed something was very wrong – something that would affect the whole world. Today that trickle has grown to roaring rivers of water pouring out of the ice into the ocean.
Further Signs of Climate Change
- Robins travel to places so far in the north now where no name for the Robin exists in the native language.
- The snow in Greenland has changed. Igloos can no longer be built. Hunters have to buy and carry heavy tents.
- The ice is much thinner, there are many, many people drowning because the ice will not hold.
- The animals do not come to the same areas anymore.
- There now is fog in January. It is suppose to be too cold for fog in January. Fog is spring weather.
- There are no roads between the villages. The winter is the time for travel. With the dog sled on the ice vast distances could be covered. Now the ice has melted. The ice road is gone.
- Every year on the same day the sun would rise once again over the horizon after the long winter. The Elders of Ilulissat in Greenland, north of the arctic circle say the sun comes up over the horizon two days earlier now. The mountains of ice are not as high anymore, the ice is melting, the horizon is lower.
The suicide rate in Greenland is the highest in the world. The hunters cannot feed their families. The wives now need to go out and find work. There is not much time left for the children. The values of the indigenous people to Greenland have been undermined by the missionaries. Theses social changes happened in a very short time.
What is the spiritual significance of climate change?
The animals can adapt. Man cannot.
Only by Melting the Ice in the Heart of Man does Man have a Chance to Change and begin using his vast Knowledge Wisely.