The 8th of August will be the 50th anniversary of Angaangaq’s spiritual task to build a healing center for his people on the Qaqqarsuaq, the sacred mountain of his ancestors. His task is: “Build a healing center for our people, where they can learn to walk tall and powerful as they are meant to be, one more time.”
After Angaangaq did travel the world together with his elders Akkaaraq and Atsaarsuaq, the elders decided that not only their people, but the whole world needed healing, so they wanted it to be a healing center for the world.
In this center people are given the opportunity to find physical, mental and spiritual healing, to know themselves deeply and to love themselves. So they can then see and feel their own inner beauty.
From the 7th to the 16th of August there will take place a summer camp to experience the unique and wild beauty and vastness of the tundra with its ancient, original energy. We will feel the Big Ice and absorb its wisdom within us.
This trip will include a visit to the sacred mountain, Qaqqarsuaq, on August 8th to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Angaangaq´s big task with a ceremony. And we will be celebrating ceremonies to honor our inner beauty.
Beside that we will go
- to the Big Ice and, if possible, on the Big Ice,
- on a spiritual shamanic walk in silence,
- to the 5,000-year-old village of Angaangaq’s ancestors,
- to the old cemetry of the village,
- to the Long House, the traditional home of ancient ceremonies and gatherings,
- to a full moon ceremony on August 15th,
- and gather in the circle to listen to the old shamanic teachings and wisdom.
During that time we live in the tundra on Long Lake in a tent village with full board by our cook Ulrich.
If you want to know more about this trip, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org